Monday, October 5, 2009

... I'll start with a promise!




.. my friend came over last night.. . well it's just a second time I saw her, but I am pretty sure it happened to you too.. I mean when you meet someone and you have so much in common that you just can't call him/her a person. want to call her/him a friend!
So I told her about my new obsession - .. Butterflies are for free!
(..to be honest no one knows about my blog yet.. I want to feel ready before I publish it.. you know.. opinion/criticism/appreciation... but we will talk about that later.. it requires a separate post :) ... )
Anyway.. she told me that there is a great quote about butterflies and the happiness! That if we keep chasing our happiness it will fly away like a butterflies! I thought it's a perfect match! ..emotions and butterflies .. that's my BLOG! So I used the mighty GoooOogle and found it:

Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.

..Henry David Thoreau...

I read it couple of times.. over and over again and I started debating SHOULD i post it! for some reasons i found it a little bit trite and shallow ..
Debating! ..cause with the first step of this blog I promised to myself it's gonna be me feeling each and every letter of it!
I keep the promise!
this post is not about that quote it's about me giving YoU a promise:
I will be myself.. everything I'll share with you will be sincere..

I will FEEL!

By the way .. all pictures that I use in this blog are mine! I love taking pictures...
I'll keep doing it :)