Sunday, October 18, 2009

..reproACH.. . .



Oh it’s been a while since I posted anything. … and I wanted to say that I’m sorry. I already had a million excuses what took me so long. .. (I had no internet access/I was working/I was traveling) even all these things are true I realized that if you really sorry there should be no BUT...! Cause when you say you are sorry and still share all your excuses that means you are more unhappy with the situation itself rather than with yourself…

SO sorry for my Silence!
I’m breaking it right here right now.

PS probably you’ve already noticed that visual content has always to complete my words.. I thought a lot about illustration for this post.. and I remembered this picture that you can see above.. It’s my brother! Why this one.. reason nr.1 I love this picture cause he is so natural in it.. that’s how I came up with a reason nr.2 Kids are so natural and sincere.. just like my apology..